Jockey Ads

this was a appeal marketing class and we were graced with the task of marketing men underwear. I wanted to use a play on words. So, I went to the urban dictionary. Not literally, but thought about my "friends" first crush. She was accused of jocking which in the urban dictionary is to engage in flirtatious behavior with another; to crush on someone; to hit on someone. So my marketing idea was woman on this viral crazy jocking men in Jockeys everywhere. One of the magazine print Ads features this shaggy guy who wears his T-shirts that are too small and never thinks he'll get laid saying, "Dude, it's gotta be my Jockeys." Another print Ads shows this man trying to get away as he is being uncharacteristically mulled by this woman as if she is in a possessed craze. The third print ads is a wife who is ready for her husband "waiting for his Jockey love when he gets home." these ads would be clips out of short clip ads that would run on Google ads.